Presentation at UK Law from the KBA Section of Business Law
This Tuesday, several practicing attorneys will be meeting with the Business Law Society of UK Law to discuss what our practices entail on a day-to-day basis. This event is taking place in no small part thanks the organizational efforts of Tommy Staffieri, President of the Business Law Society.
The presenters and what we will address are:
· Laura Holoubek (née D’Angelo) (Dinsmore) – Equine Law;
· Laura Pentova (Valvoline) – In-House Counsel, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
· Maddie Schueler (Dean Dorton) - State and Local Taxation;
· Stacy Kula (Steptoe) - Alcoholic Beverage Regulation; and
· Tom Rutledge (Stoll Keenon) - Business Entities, Mergers and Transactions.
Hopefully the students will come away with an appreciation of the range of practices that fall under “business law.”